bruXane - Biofeedback in a dental splint. As soon as the patient grinds with his teeth, a vibration and a buzzing sound is generated and makes the patient aware of his grinding and stops it.
bruXane uses the body´s ability to heal itself naturally. It is clinically proven to produce a quick and statistically significant reduction in bruxing activity (average 75%) and therefore reduction of global pain perception. In most cases the reductions are achieved after only a few nights. Up to 80% of the people suffer from bruxism and the suffering pressure is extremely high. bruXane helps in an user friendly and healthy manner.
bruXane offers two complementary products for the effective treatment of bruxism (teeth grinding and clenching), both with a dual (vibration and sound) biofeedback system built into a dental splint.
- Standard “one-size-fits-all”
- Quick pain relief without the need to wait for a custom-made splint
- Two sensor pads trigger the biofeedback
- Confirms whether the symptoms are caused by bruxing
- Maximum 2 months of continuous use
- To be sold directly to the patient by dealers, retail, eCommerce or dentists
- Custom-made to the patient´s dentition
- Sensor pads cover the entire dentition
- Available from any dentist (necessary information will be sent by bruXane)
- For long-term reduction in bruxing activity and pain reduction or elimination
- Two versions: “basis” provides treatment only and “data” allows you additionally to capture and view bruxing activity (i.e. stress level can be measured) in the form of graphs.
- The “data” version of bruXane shows the level of activity with biofeedback and can be used to track the effect of everyday circumstances on the level of bruxing. Separate graphs can be generated for the frequency and duration of individual bruxing events.
- To be sold by dentists and individually produced by certified dantal labs
The graph shows the total bruxing activity of a test patient: first baseline activity without biofeedback and then the level of activity after the biofeedback is activated. The “data” version of bruXane shows the level of activity with biofeedback only (i.e. without baseline) and can be used to track the effect of everyday circumstances on the level of bruxing. Separate graphs can be generated for the frequency and duration of individual bruxing events.
At the moment we deliver to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Spain.